Lora Freeman Williams
Certified Life Coach, Freelance Writer
Coach Lora works with women entrepreneurs and writers who are:
- Frustrated they aren't earning what they are worth.
- Longing for a business that supports their lives, instead of losing their lives to their business.
- Concerned about the work or lifestyle habits that hold them back from the life they want.
What will coaching do for me?
A coach's job is to listen to you better than you've listened to yourself and to provide a fully-engaged partner who serves as a sounding board. She has life experience, training and business experience to understand where you're coming from. She asks the questions that help you find your inner wisdom, your next steps & strategies, as well as fresh perspective to live the life you've wanted all along.
Check out our "Client Stories" page to read about real life experiences of coaching clients.
Who is coaching for?
- People who are committed to doing whatever it takes to get the results they want.
- Women who are building a business and struggling to find the ideal work/life balance for them.
- Entrepreneurs who want to move their business to the next level but can't seem to get there.
- Anyone who has tried to incorporate self-care in their lives but always feels they end up last on their own "to-do" list.
- People who have tried to break a habit that's holding them back (like overeating or smoking) and are ready to overcome it now.