Lora Freeman Williams
Certified Life Coach, Freelance Writer
Has anyone asked you what you would like your writing work - and your lifestyle - to look like?
Do you have a clear idea of what it would take to get there? Do you know what's stopping you - and how to move beyond it?
Isn't it time someone asked these questions - and skillfully helped you to find the answers that work best for you?
Coach Lora works with women entrepreneurs and writers who are:
- Frustrated they aren't earning what they are worth.
- Longing for a business that supports their lives, instead of losing their lives to their business.
- Concerned about the work or lifestyle habits that hold them back from the life they want.
- Committed to building the life and business they want - and willing to do the work to get there.
What is coaching, and what will it do for me?
Coaching is a goal-oriented, intensive process that focuses on the client's agenda. You set the agenda, and the coach draws on her business experience, training and questioning strategies to help you get there faster, with greater clarity and a sense of your personal empowerment.
Coaching starts when the client wants to do things differently but doesn't yet know either how to get there or why existing strategies are not working. Clients frequently find themselves with either complex or confusing challenges, e.g., difficulty determining business direction or strategies; balancing home demands with workload and self-care; inner resistance or resistance from others when attempting to make significant changes in business strategies or lifestyle. Many clients are quite successful in their work, but they are dealing with overwhelm or a lack of enjoyment for their success.
Clients determine when coaching is over, either because they've reached their goals, they've become more personally empowered to reach their goals without coaching, or when a predetermined period of time has been completed.
Check out our "Client Stories" page to read about real life experiences of coaching clients.
Who is coaching for?
- People who are committed to doing whatever it takes to get the results they want.
- Women who are building a business and struggling to find the ideal work/life balance for them.
- Entrepreneurs who want to move their business to the next level but can't seem to get there.
- Anyone who has tried to incorporate self-care in their lives but always feels they end up last on their own "to-do" list.
- People who have tried to break a habit that's holding them back (like overeating or smoking) and are ready to overcome it now.